Our SMTP Store & Forward service offers centralised distribution of corporate e-mail. This is ideal for companies who have a large number of employees and who run their own internal e-mail server (e.g. Microsoft Exchange Server) on a non-permanently connected Internet connection.
Even on a permanently connected Internet connection it is advisable to have another server available to queue e-mail should your own e-mail server or Internet connection be temporarily unavailable.
Using our SMTP Store & Forward service, when your e-mail server is offline, all incoming e-mail will be queued on one of our servers. When your e-mail server next connects to the Internet it sends a 'de-queue' request which will then immediately deliver all previously queued e-mail.
To use this service you must have a static IP address.
- Receiving e-mail using your domain name
- Immediate delivery of messages if your server is online
- When your server is offline messages will be queued for up to 5 days
- No restriction on the number of messages queued
- Telephone, e-mail and online support
Please note: All prices are exclusive of VAT.